A professional moving company will allow you to:
- leave your clothes in their draws,
- lay down floor runners,
- take no smoking breaks,
- be kind and courteous,
- point out all damages to the furniture prior to moving it,
- do a walk through of the house to make sure that the company knows whats to be moved and whats not to be move...unless its the whole house.
A professional moving company will present a contract stating
- the agreements between the company and the client.
- that if any damages might occur the company agrees to cover those damages.
- the clients must let the movers know how many hours they want to put into the move.
Some big name movers don't even move appliances.
No movers by law are required to move any gas appliances
For more info on "All about the moving Industry check back with our part 2 of this blog listing.
Also visit our website here at www.aaffordable.com
Article by: Ben Wade..... http://www.aaffordable.com